Associate Customer Service Representative
Company: Providence Health & Services
Posted on: November 16, 2022
The Intake Specialist 1 is a member of the ProvRN team, and the
pivotal first line of communication to ProvRN patients working in a
24/7 remote work environment. The Intake Specialist 1 is
responsible for answering incoming calls providing general
assistance along with entering demographic and symptom information
into the software program and utilize defined parameters to
identify the acuity of the callers need. There is a high
expectation of strong customer service and communication skills to
assist our patients with their concerns and assure safety.
* One (1) year call center or multi-line telecommunication system
* One (1) year experience in a Windows operating environment.
* Six (6) months experience with basic data entry skills, ten-key
and PC processing with ability to type with accuracy.
* Medical terminology course.
* Six (6) months customer service experience in a healthcare
* Six (6) months experience with Microsoft Teams application.
Our best-in-class benefits are uniquely designed to support you and
your family in staying well, growing professionally and achieving
financial security. We take care of you, so you can focus on
delivering our Mission of caring for everyone, especially the most
vulnerable in our communities.
Keywords: Providence Health & Services, Beaverton , Associate Customer Service Representative, Sales , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!