APAC Sales Manager
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Job DescriptionAPAC Sales ManagerJOB SUMMARYThis position
reports to the VP of Sales and Marketing and is responsible for
developing and achieving the APAC order plan. The individual in
this position provides input into new product directions based on
feedback from and observations of the marketplace. They will
participate with other managers in establishing strategic plans and
objectives. Position is located at Beaverton Oregon USA.DUTIES AND
- Develop sales plans showing strategic and tactical
- Provide accurate order forecasts as required to corporate
- Manage regional company staff and appointed
- Achieve order plan through direct and indirect sales
channels.QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTSEDUCATION AND
EXPERIENCE/TECHNICAL AND PROFESSIONAL SKILLS:
- BSEE, MBA or equivalent technical experience.
- Five years sales management experience.
- Ten years' experience in the Photonics and/or fiber optic
- High quality written and verbal skills required.
- Ability to travel approximately 50% of the time.Please submit a
resume for consideration. Only those qualified applicants with a
provided resume will be contacted.If you would like to learn more
about Telecommunications opportunities, contact Maria Velasquez
with gpac at email@example.com or 605-705-4664.All
qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, genetic information, or any other status
protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm
specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple
industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely
competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our
ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Keywords: Gpac, Beaverton , APAC Sales Manager, Sales , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!