Insurance Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
Company: SARAH MENDOZA - State Farm Agent
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Position OverviewState Farm Insurance Agent located in
Beaverton, OR is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional
to join their team. As a State Farm team member for SARAH MENDOZA -
State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships
within the community to promote State Farm products including auto,
home and life insurance.Responsibilities
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance
availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers,
claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate
customers about insurance options.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs,
and market appropriate products and services.As an Agent Team
Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative,
retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products
play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover
from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Experience in marketing
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)If you are
motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please
complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next
steps in the interview process.This position is with a State Farm
independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance
Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to
successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and
training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors
who hire their own employees. State Farm agents' employees are not
employees of State Farm.
Keywords: SARAH MENDOZA - State Farm Agent, Beaverton , Insurance Account Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member, Sales , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!