Customer Account Executive (Inside Sales)
Posted on: March 28, 2020
Are you ready for a great new career in 2020? Grow your skills
with a company voted #10 in Fortune's Best Big Companies to Work
For in 2020!
Comcast NBCUniversal is currently hiring for our Customer Account
Executives (Inside Sales) and we want you to join our team today!
We offer benefits to employees on their first day of employment.
Training and development starts at a base rate of $23.44/hr and
transitions into a base hourly rate plus UNCAPPED COMMISSION. The
average performers making $50-60k/year and top performers average
$70-80K/year! The ideal candidate is someone looking for a
long-term career and is eager to be a part of our growing team!
So, what is this great job? Your main responsibility will be
selling Comcast NBCUniversal products and services that are both
current and emerging. You will approach sales as a way of helping
our customers receive the best value for their money. You should be
service-oriented individuals, able to communicate effectively and
display a professional and positive demeanor. You will relate well
to the customer, think and exercise sound judgment, and act
responsibly in the customers and the companys interest.
Join a company rated in the top 100 of Forbes Best Companies to
Work For and start growing with Comcast NBCUniversal Today!
Compensation is hourly plus UNCAPPED COMMISSION along with
additional PERKS AND BENEFITS (starting on your first day):
- Opportunities for promotion
- Paid training
- Paid Time-Off (PTO), Paid Vacation, Flex Time, and Floating
Holidays (Generous PTO package after first 90 days of
- Tuition Reimbursement (where applicable)
- Comfortable, state-of-the-art workspace with breakroom,
training rooms, etc.
- Eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Free Comcast/Xfinity courtesy services (cable, high speed
- Discounts on Comcast/Xfinity Voice, OnDemand, and Personal
- Ability to create value around all of our products and services
and tailor a package to fit our customer's needs.
- Win as a team-Relationship management skills and openness to
- Maintain a courteous and friendly attitude when interacting
with customers in a constant changing environment.
- Build a positive work relationship with customers to enhance
the image and public perception of a company.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid
arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to
up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
- Strive to exceed overall performance goals of the
- The sales representatives usually sit at workstation for a long
duration using a computer and headset to interact with customers,
in a call center environment.
- Ability to execute successfully on an expected call flow on
- Interacts with customers via telephone, e-mail, or face-to-face
to assist with a variety of customer inquiries and issues. Must be
able to wear telephone headset and manipulate objects such as pen,
keyboard, and mouse.
- Elicits and records customer information and inquiries using a
- Stays up-to-date with current and emerging communications and
entertainment technologies for both the Company and its
- Recognizes, conveys, promotes, and sells products and service
value. Articulates our competitive advantage. Maintains excellent
oral and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to
articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and
- Demonstrates closing techniques consistently, repeatedly, and
in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates the ability to establish and maintain effective
relationships with customers delivering the Comcast Quality
Experience (CQE). Acts as an Ambassador for Comcast by building
rapport with the customer, supporting, reassuring, and educating
the customer throughout the call.
- Promotes and recommends Comcast products and services based on
a logical relationship to the customer's needs and interests.
Enters and confirms sales when appropriate.
- Supports Other lines of business as call volume
- Interacts and communicates collaboratively within the sales
group and other groups, as appropriate, to provide a quality
- Achieves overall performance goals of the
- Attends training as required.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s)
and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- 2-5 years of sales experience preferred
Comcast NBCUniversal brings together the best in media and
technology. We drive innovation to create the worlds best
entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we
set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses
and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations
and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an
amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring
cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of
customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our
vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future
in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at
Comcast NBCUniversal is an Equal Employment Opportunity /
Affirmative Action / Drug-Free workplace employer.
Keywords: Comcast, Beaverton , Customer Account Executive (Inside Sales), Sales , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!