Loss Prevention Officer - Portland Market
Company: Bi-Mart Corporation
Posted on: January 24, 2023
- Observe, detect, and lawfully apprehend subjects involved in
retail theft activities in accordance with state laws relating to
arrest, search and seizure, use of force, and any other
governmental rules or regulations pertaining to loss prevention
- Dress and act according to normal store customer appearance and
behavior, so as not to appear as an employee.
- Maintain awareness of circumstances and surroundings so as to
perform duties in a safe, professional manner.
- Write comprehensible, legible, and accurate structured
- Appear in court or before other governmental boards and bodies
and provide clear, concise, and accurate verbal testimony during
administrative or judicial proceedings.
- Coordinate activities and interact well with store personnel
and law enforcement agencies.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures as they relate
to surveillance and apprehension of shoplift suspects.
- Frequent travel to surrounding areas.Requirements:
- Ability to interact positively with store and business office
- Ability to interact positively with law enforcement
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to write comprehensible, legible, and structured
reports in English.
- Ability to maintain composure under adverse conditions.
- Knowledgeable of laws and regulations pertaining to loss
- Ability to travel to surrounding areas
Keywords: Bi-Mart Corporation, Beaverton , Loss Prevention Officer - Portland Market, Professions , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!