Company: ABM Industries
Posted on: January 23, 2023
- -Collect and analyze data from various sources and create new
features to expand analytic and forecast processes. -
- Work with internal teams to understand business needs and
- Analyzes, interprets and audits project plans and processes to
identify trends, draw conclusions, ensure compliance, and make
recommendations; responds to inquiries regarding project plans,
tasks, deliverables, status, process, policies, and procedures to
ensure timely completion of deliverables, make recommendations and
improve the process.
- Create compelling visualizations for management
- Work alongside Program Manager to communicate project details,
through written materials such as proposals, reports,
presentations, correspondence and agendas for clear understanding
- Identify new approaches to challenge the status quo with how to
introduce, evaluate, and implement emerging Information Technology
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor's degree in business, science, finance or equivalent
field that demonstrates quantitative and analytical
- Minimum of 2 years of work-related experience such as Project
Admin, Admin Assistant, and/or Data Analyst.
- Experience in a position requiring problem solving and
- Experience researching and analyzing data and presenting
- Self-starter who can effectively manage priorities and work
collaboratively with others.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, to work independently
and effectively in a competitive and changing environment.
- Candidate must be proficient in the use of Word, Excel,
PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership for delivering on
all assigned tasks.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Good presentation skills
Keywords: ABM Industries, Beaverton , Business Analyst, Professions , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!