Company: Income Property Management
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Income Property Management is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor
with amazing team-leading ability, attention to detail, and
exceptional customer service to work at the 184-unit apartment
community of Center Plaza Apartments. The Maintenance Supervisor
will be responsible for overseeing the maintenance staff, physical
assets, general maintenance repairs, safety issues, apartment
make-readies, preventive maintenance, and construction or
rehabilitation projects for this specific apartment community.
Additional duties include maintaining an adequate inventory of
supplies for repairs and monthly maintenance budget monitoring.
Location: Center Plaza Apartments (Beaverton, OR) Hourly Rate:
$27.00-$28.00/hr. Schedule: FT, Monday-Friday, 8:30AM - 5:00PM
Weekly Contracted Hours: 40/week Additional Compensation: $50.00
monthly cell-phone stipend What we'll do for you as the Maintenance
Supervisor (Employee Benefits)
- Make sure you're covered - Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance,
Flexible Spending Medical Savings Account, and Colonial Life
Voluntary Insurance options (first day of the month following 30
days of continuous employment).
- Give you the tools to stay on track for the future - The
opportunity to enroll in the 401(k) program. Employer match is
- Assistance with work/life balance - Employee Assistance
- Give you a break - Sick Time, Vacation, and Nine (9) Paid
- Provide you additional compensation - A monthly $50.00 cell
phone stipend and mileage reimbursement *A Skills Assessment test
will be conducted prior to extending an offer. A pre-employment
background check is required on all final candidates*
What you will bring as an Maintenance Supervisor
- Two (2) years of previous experience in a maintenance-related
field, preferably in property management for commercial or
- One (1) year of Pool Maintenance experience (required).
- One (1) year of Supervising experience (required).
- Experience and advanced knowledge in electrical, plumbing,
carpentry, appliance repair, and painting.
- A positive attitude with the ability to motivate and support
all members of your property team, modeling the behavior of how to
get the job done when it needs to be done!
- Excellent time management skills, identify and communicate
priorities, delegate appropriately, and effectively manage all
- Ability to teach others how to perform maintenance tasks while
always modeling safety first.
- Capability to operate a pressure washer, lift up to 60 pounds,
use a vacuum cleaner and other janitorial equipment, both manual
and power, and handle chemicals with close attention to safety
- Reliable transportation capable of transporting necessary
tools, including power washing equipment.
- Availability for after-hours and inclement weather
- A current and valid driver's license, proof of insurance, and a
clean driving record.
- A High School Diploma or GED.
- Knowledge of and adherence to all Landlord, Tenant, and Fair
Housing Laws, refraining from all illegal discrimination practices.
About Us Income Property Management has been a leader in the
property management field in Oregon and Washington for over 45
years. A large part of our success is due to the important
contributions made by our on-site staff. We strive to recognize
their dedication and reward excellence. Two key indicators of this
methodology are the number of long-term site staff we employ and
the large number of internal promotions we celebrate. EEO Statement
Income Property Management provides equal employment opportunities
to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation, and training. This employer participates in
E-Verify. For more information: E-Verify Participation / Right to
Work PM21 PI200529815
Keywords: Income Property Management, Beaverton , Maintenance Supervisor, Professions , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!