Program Analyst II
Company: Genesis Financial Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: September 19, 2022
At Genesis, we put our customers and employees first. We are the
national leader in non-Prime credit cards serving millions of
customers who are underserved by others in the industry. We are
fair and transparent in all interactions. Were entrepreneurial and
we look for people who want to make an impact. We hire people, not
just positions. Join the nations leader in second-look finance
servicing as our Program Analyst II!SummaryThis position will be
responsible for setting up, testing and managing new credit card
products and configurations, as well as managing process and
functionality changes within System of Record (SOR) platform. This
platform plays a central role in the processing and management of
several million consumers credit accounts for Genesis Financial
Solutions. Participate in the design of processes and solutions for
the delivery of products and services to customers. Configure and
test external systems, and end-to-end solutions. Deliver solutions
with customer and business benefits, and monitor/review results.
The ideal candidate should have strong communication and project
management skills to deliver high quality project outcomes. As our
Program Analyst II you will:
- Develop expertise in the implementation of new configurations
and products within the system that is used to maintain consumers
- Conduct testing and quality reviews, including quantitative
analysis of output reports, to make sure that the system is
functioning as expected.
- Proactively identify process defects, and present
recommendations for improvements to management.
- Plan and work independently to prioritize, communicate, and
complete assigned tasks and projects.
- Communicate about project status, progress, and requests for
- Create clear business requirements and process
- Work with external vendors to deliver changes.
- Identify, research, diagnose root cause, and implement
solutions to resolve issues if they occur.
- Create and maintain accurate documentation.
- Work with external vendor team on improvements to the
- Other duties as assigned.These duties must be performed with or
without reasonable accommodation.Requirements:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
- 2-5 years, or more, of professional experience.
- Takes accountability for quality control and attention to
- Strong process improvement skills, including a thorough
understanding of how to interpret business needs and then translate
them into logic and rule requirements.
- Ability to communicate with and influence cross-functional
teams, including IT developers, business analysts, business
partners and stakeholders.
- General knowledge of project management.
- Intermediate to advanced skills using Microsoft Excel, and
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize
work, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Enjoys working with others as part of a team.Whats In It For
- Robust health insurance including individual and family
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Relax and recharge with Paid Time Off (PTO) Program; plus 6
paid holidays and 1 paid floating holiday.
- Financial health with 401k plus employer match up to 4%
- Take care of your well-being through Wellness perks
- We invest in your future through Tuition Reimbursement and
ongoing Learning & Development
- Save on taxes with Flexible Spending Accounts
- Peace of mind with Life and AD&D Insurance
- Protect yourself with company paid Long-Term DisabilityGenesis
understands experience comes in many forms, many skills are
transferable, if your experience is this close to what were looking
for, consider applying. We know that diversity of thought has made
us the entrepreneurial and innovative company that we are
today.Genesis Financial Solutions provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.Job ID: 2022-2068
External Company Name: Genesis Financial Solutions, Inc. External
Company URL: https://www.genesis-fs.com Street: 15220 NW Greenbrier
Keywords: Genesis Financial Solutions, Inc., Beaverton , Program Analyst II, Professions , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!