Company: CTL Management
Posted on: September 15, 2022
Who We Are CTL Management, Inc., a subsidiary of The Randall
Group, Inc. is a leading West Coast property management company
with over thirty years of experience managing apartment
communities. With almost 10,000 apartments in Oregon, California
and Washington, CTL Management is currently seeking entry level
Maintenance Technicians to join our team of professionals. What We
Are Looking For No experience? - No problem! - CTL Management is
currently seeking entry level Maintenance Technician candidates
throughout the Portland-Metro area. - We will train you to become a
successful team member with our hands-on training, continuing
education programs and we will even provide a basic tool set. -Have
experience? Great! We offer a higher starting wage for those with
job related experience. Current Openings
- St. Mary's Woods - Beaverton area
- Clackamas Trails - Clackamas area
- Crown Court - Clackamas area
- Todd Village - Tualatin area
- The Landing - Oregon City area Basic Job Functions
- Maintain the property's exterior to enhance overall curb
- Assist in all types of maintenance such as painting, apartment
turnover, and servicing apartment homes.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- On-call duties in accordance with scheduling and handling
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Property Manager as
deemed appropriate to meet goals and objectives established for the
- Pass a pre-employment background check.
- Pass a pre-employment drug test (including marijuana).
- Have a current driver's license.
- Have reliable transportation. Benefits Package
- Career Growth-Almost all our management positions come from
internal promotions. We take pride in promoting our employees from
- Rent Discount/Allowance up to 40%
- Raise Potential-Employees are eligible for a raise after 90
days and annually.
- Semi-Annual Bonus Program.
- Paid Time off including vacation and Holidays
- Profit Sharing Program.
- 401K Program- We will match 20%!
- Internal training programs that will give you a chance to stand
- Medical, Rx, Vision and Dental benefits.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program-We want to invest in you and help
- Strong Company Culture- One of our core values is to celebrate
success! Annual events include a Holiday party, Summer Picnic,
bowling tournament, golf tournament, year-round "Just for Fun"
contests, and more.
- The CTL Culture CTL Management is driven by a team-oriented
atmosphere and guided by our strong set of core values which are
the reason for our continued success. Our core values are:
- Teamwork & Communication
- Find the Solution
- Continual Improvement
- Hands-on Process-driven Management
- Flat Out Get Stuff Done
- Celebrate Success
- Integrity & Honesty
- Results Matter Dedication and Commitment We celebrate success
with annual events such as:
- Holiday party
- Bowling tournament
- Company picnic
- Golf tournament EducationRequired
- High School or Equivalent or betterLicenses &
- Driver's LicenseSkillsRequired
- Outlook email
- Internet Use
- Customer Service
- Computer SkillsPreferred
- Critical Thinking
Keywords: CTL Management, Beaverton , Apartment Maintenance, Professions , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!