Water Care Technician (Entry Level Opportunity) - Oregon Hot Tub
Company: Leslie's Pool Supplies (DBA)
Posted on: May 14, 2022
This role is a great chance to join an expanding company in an
entry level role and move up based on performance. Water Care
Technicians ensure an outstanding experience for all owners of our
hot tubs, swim spas, pools, saunas and other quality products as
well as providing outstanding service to our internal team. Water
Care Technicians provide elite service to all customers and are
proactive in correcting any issues that may arise. Water Care
Technicians will be a champion of safety and follow all company
policies and procedures regarding safety.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our associates
and their families, our partners, our communities and our
customers. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for
employment. If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons
or sincerely-held religious beliefs, we will consider requests for
reasonable accommodation consistent with our policy, and where we
are able to provide such accommodations without undue hardship to
the company pursuant to applicable law."
* Provide weekly and monthly spa water care (this may be learned on
* Provide weekly water balancing and pool cleaning services to a
pre-assigned group of customers
* Responsible for maintaining goals set by management
* Responsible for other assigned duties
* Complete and stay current on training and certifications to
repair hot tubs, swim spas and saunas
* Must be able and willing to work outside in all weather
ATTRIBUTES, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Customer Orientation (External and Internal) - Asks questions and
listens well to quickly identify and resolve problems. Has
excellent follow-up, timing response to needs. Treats all employees
in the same responsive manner.
* Critical Thinking - Uses information and facts to make
recommendations and informed decisions. Is able to work through
tough problems and provide solutions.
* Results Oriented - Driven to exceed performance goals for self
and dealership. Ensures all requests and/or issues assigned are
resolved. Meets deadlines and has a proactive approach to work.
* Safety Oriented - Driven to maintain a safe work environment.
Leads by example, following all safety procedures. Is vigilant and
quick to action if observing anyone being unsafe or an accident
* Work is performed in an outdoor setting, which could include
inclement weather, heat and humidity, extreme wind or cold
temperatures and exposure to hot tub/pool chemicals
* Must be physically able to repetitively lift and carry as least
50 lbs. on a regular basis
* Out of town travel is required when necessary
* Must be at least 21 years old
* Must have a valid driver's license
* Have an attention for detail
* Demonstrate a willingness to learn new tasks
* Be willing to work a flexible schedule based on business
* Be dependable and motivated
* Some mechanical, plumbing and/or electrical skills preferred
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to build a strong team environment
* Ability to lift 50lbs
* Customer service skills required
Must be able to pass a MVR and Background Check. Also must be able
to pass a drug screening per company guidelines.
Keywords: Leslie's Pool Supplies (DBA), Beaverton , Water Care Technician (Entry Level Opportunity) - Oregon Hot Tub, Professions , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!