Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $68,000Average pay: $1,020-$1,250 weeklyHome
time: DailyExperience: All CDL holdersJob ID: 221170Overview
- Dry van trailer hauling beer.
- 100% no-touch.
- 100% drop-and-hook.
- Drive within Oregon and Washington. Pay and bonus potential
- Pay based on hourly rate.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential. *Based on CDL driver
experience, performance and locationQualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Portland, OR. Still need a CDL, more
driving experience or a TWIC card? Learn how to get a CDL , how to
get a TWIC card or call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you
through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Reliable home time - You know exactly when and how often you'll
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the
customer you work with. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the
employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more
about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please
visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule
Full-timeSign On Bonus PI177011272
Keywords: Schneider, Beaverton , Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver, Professions , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!