Company: Focuskpi Inc.
Posted on: January 12, 2022
FocusKPI, Inc. is looking for a Data Analyst to work for our
client, a multinational corporation. This is a full-time remote
Work Location: Remote.
Duration: Contract position with potential for extension or
- Deploy reporting and analytics within a focused area of the
business value stream to enable data driven business decisions that
will drive performance and lead to the accomplishment of annual
- Implement new decision support solutions in specific areas that
help the business leverage/operationalize analytical insights
- Coordinate and lead the delivery of large analytics projects
with multiple business stakeholders on firm deadlines
- Deploy quantitative research, casual inference, and predictive
models to understand and optimize drivers of growth and
- Build and deploy forecasts and report business key performance
indicators (KPIs) for senior leadership and partner with the
stakeholders to deliver relevant analysis and insights.
- Utilize expertise with business partners to collaborate with
key partners to understand requirements, drive knowledge into
action and support data driven decision making
- Document and communicate systems/analytics changes to the
business, translating complex functionality into business relevant
- Creates and documents stories with appropriate requirements,
documentation, and acceptance criteria
- Research and coordinates engineer to business communication and
resolution of information gaps
- Performs data profiling and validation
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, IT or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience with an emphasis on business reporting
and analytics required
- Strong ability to lead and/or work on cross-functional teams
and provide project management support
- Experience in definition of new measures, and the translation
of business goals into quantitative metrics and reporting
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Problem structuring and strategic problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple
projects with multiple business stakeholders on firm deadlines
- Able to influence and communicate effectively, both verbally
and written, with team members and business stakeholders
- Strong experience in relational SQL and Database Analysis
- Experience in Python, Spark, Airflow, etc.
- Experience with Cloud Data Stacks (AWS, Snowflake, etc)
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Strong understanding of solution and technical design
- Strong problem solving and analytical mindset
Thank you for applying!
FocusKPI Hiring Team
Founded in 2010, FocusKPI, Inc. (FocusKPI) is a data science and
technology firm specializing in predictive analytics practice and
methodologies. FocusKPI is a US company headquartered in Silicon
Valley, California with an East Coast office in Boston,
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Focuskpi Inc., Beaverton , Data Analyst, Professions , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!