Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - sporting goods
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Get home daily and earn up to $55,000 per year as a Dedicated truck
driver hauling 100% no-touch loads for a leading sporting goods
retailer. Enjoy a consistent schedule as you stay within Oregon.
Portland Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $47,500 to $52,500* average annual earnings, with weekly
- $55,000* top annual earning potential.
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly.
- Home daily.
- 100% no-touch sporting goods loads to and from retail
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location Portland
Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Portland, OR and live in Oregon.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed. Still need a
CDL or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us
at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.Additional
Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- Many more see full driver benefit package. More reasons to
choose Schneider Dedicated in Portland
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the
customer you work with.
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from keeping the customer's
freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the
customer will be nothing short of pride.
- Position based out of Schneider's Portland Facility and
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving. Want even more
information? The best option is to apply, and we can customize our
advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at
your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the
top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
.Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 5000
Keywords: Schneider, Beaverton , Class A CDL - Dedicated truck driver - sporting goods, Professions , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!