Company: Prestige Care, Inc
Posted on: October 17, 2020
Provides maintenance duties to the building, apartments, equipment,
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.:
* Provides assistance in delivering preventive maintenance for the
building, equipment, and grounds.
* Performs repairs under the supervision of the maintenance
director and within area of expertise including, mechanical,
electrical, plumbing, carpentry, and painting and in accordance to
* Conducts and records routine fire evacuations drills and inspects
fire and emergency equipment.
* Assists in the inspection of the physical plant, furnishings and
equipment on a regular basis identifying needed repairs or
improvements and advises the maintenance directoror executive
director of recommended solutions timely.
* Monitors and records building and water temperatures and adjusts
to meet regulations and safety codes.
* Ensures strict adherence to community fire safety and hazardous
chemical procedures, promptly address all unsafe conditions or
* Greets residents, visitors, and staff courteously, respecting
individual dignity, rights and confidentiality standards.
* Performs floor care on an ongoing basis, including carpeting in
resident apartments and common areas of the community.
* Removes trash gathered by housekeepers and caregivers on a daily
* Ensures that outdoor walking areas and parking lot are clean and
in good repair and free of debris.
* Maintains grounds in a professional, well groomed manner by
performing grounds maintenance on a regular basis or working with a
landscape company to maintain grounds in an appropriate manner.
* Assists in lifting and transporting heavy objects, including
receiving shipments and furniture.
* Assists residents in hanging pictures, arranging furniture, or
moving, as necessary.
* Assists and escorts inspectors on tours of the community.
* Keeps records on all supply and labor costs.
* Keeps a record of all community tools and equipment and keeping
needed maintenance supplies stocked.
* Coordinates maintenance services with other departments and
* Perform related duties as requested.
COMPANY WIDE RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Supports a dignified and caring atmosphere with residents,
residents families, visitors and staff.
* Protects privacy and confidentiality of information pertaining to
the resident, employee, residence, company information and
* Maintains a safe and secure working environment and practices
safe working habits. Complies with the attendance policy.
* Maintains neat appearance, good personal hygiene and appropriate
attire. Participates in training, in-services, and attends meetings
* Assists with projects as assigned and performs other related
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Must be able to perform essential job duties with or
without reasonable accommodation.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Vocational or Trade School degree in general maintenance or three
years of experience in carpentry, electrical or painting work.
Experience with budgets helpful.
Prestige Senior Living Beaverton Hills:
Centrally located between scenic Kennedy Park and Beaverton
Hillsdale Highway, Prestige Senior Living Beaverton Hills
brings residents the convenience of community living and the
comfort of home.:
Our community is next door to some of Beaverton s natural scenery
and a short drive away from the town center, making nature walks or
shopping excursions effortless.:
In addition to the many amenities, we also offer Celebrations
a lifestyle program that embraces a philosophy of healthy,
fulfilled living to foster happiness and longevity among our
residents. Our program s events, activities and educational
opportunities are designed to nurture mind, body and spirit, and
give you the choices and freedom to celebrate life.:
Questions? Contact BeavertonHillsED@prestigecare.com:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the
skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a
Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an employee, you
are part of our family. With a company focus on career development
and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at
our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The
healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to
collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check
out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below:
Keywords: Prestige Care, Inc, Beaverton , Maintenance Assistant, Professions , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!