Posted on: October 16, 2020
Praxair, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Linde plc, is a leading
industrial gas company in North and South America and one of the
largest worldwide. Praxair produces, sells and distributes
atmospheric, process and specialty gases, and high-performance
surface coatings. Our products, services and technologies are
making our planet more productive by bringing efficiency and
environmental benefits to a wide variety of industries, including
aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy,
healthcare, manufacturing, primary metals and many others.
We are a leading industrial gas company in North America that puts
Safety First at all times. We take pride in delivering outstanding
safety performance, maintaining our equipment, and using
state-of-the-art distribution tools. Own your future. Get your
career in gear with Praxair. Become a member of our elite team
- CDL Class A license with Tanker endorsement.
- Have or able to acquire Hazmat endorsement within 60 days of
- A clean driving record is preferred (candidates with no DOT
violations, a minor infraction, or 1 accident may be
- Demonstrates and promotes defensive driving tactics.
- Able to pass a road test as well as a pre-employment DOT
physical (up to and including drug & alcohol test and background
- Willing to be flexible and adhere to a work schedule that will
- Moderate lifting (20-50 lbs occasionally, 10-25 lbs
- Education: High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Experience: 2 years tractor trailer or 3 years Class A tractor
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or
Keywords: Praxair, Beaverton , Truck Driver, Professions , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!