One of the largest financial companies worldwide has an
immediate needs for an operations processor. This is a contract to
hire position with full benefits after 90 days.
* Performs a variety of operational tasks for the most complex
processes or functions.
* Takes accountability for entire process from receipt of work to
resolution and closure.
* Tasks require coordination of information among various
operational areas and customers.
* Uses multiple online systems.
Duties may include:
* Receiving and reviewing incoming work, contacting appropriate
resources as needed; entering transactions into CRT/PC, verifying
accuracy; balancing general ledger accounts; resolving complex
customer issues using multiple resources and records; preparing,
editing, distributing, and/or correcting specialized and/or complex
* Works under general supervision following established procedures.
Exercises some judgment within guidelines. Considered a subject
matter expert on operational issues related to process or function.
Acts as escalation point for less senior processors for complex
issues or transactions, providing training as needed.
* Answer phones, monitor accounts where a customer has filed
bankruptcy, data entry. Interact with Wells Fargo Law Department,
employees, customers and court personnel. Write procedures and
* Review incoming Elder Financial Reports for accuracy and re-write
incident descriptions when necessary to ensure they are concise,
without error, and do not infringe on our customers right to
privacy. Some element of risk involved.
The hours are 8:30am - 5pm Monday - Friday.
Overtime may be required and schedule can change due to business
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider
all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected