Assembler C - Swing Shift
Company: Leupold & Stevens
Posted on: May 25, 2023
Assembler C - Swing Shift
# of Openings:
Monday-Thursday, 3:45 PM to 2:15 AM
$17.00/hr + $2.00/Hour Shift Differential
$500.00 Sign-On Bonus
Want to work for the premiere optics company in the world? Get a foot in the door by joining us as an Assembly Associate! These are full-time positions with benefits, paid time off, and tons of opportunity for advancement. We offer a friendly and fun work environment and our benefits package is amazing - affordable health and dental insurance, lots of internal training opportunities, a generous tuition reimbursement program, great retirement benefits, profit sharing, and huge product discounts to name a few.
What You'll Be Doing:
Performing various assembly processes to produce Leupold & Stevens product
Manipulating and installing small parts and pieces to create sub-assemblies then turning component parts into finished product
Cleaning and visually inspecting product to check for quality
Using a wide range of simple hand and power tools
Working from diagrams and work instructions
Skills and Experience You'll Need:
High school diploma, GED or equivalent preferred
Ability to manipulate small parts
Ability to visually inspect for quality
Passion for quality
Good teamwork and communication skills
Desire to learn new things and share great ideas.
Work takes place in a manufacturing environment with exposure to noise and chemicals. Ability to use PPE. Ability to stand or sit for long periods; Good manual dexterity, fine motor skills, visual acuity, and ability to use full range of motion. Ability to lift or move up to 25 pounds with assistance.
For details on positions and to apply, go to:
Leupold & Stevens, Inc.
14400 NW Greenbrier Parkway
Beaverton, Oregon 97006
* Leupold & Stevens, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer. A core business objective at Leupold & Stevens is to maintain a workplace in which each employee can achieve their full potential. The company was founded on the principle of giving customers and our team members 'A Square Deal'; to us, this means advocating for the employment opportunities and advancements of all individuals regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. We resolutely believe all aspects and privileges of employment should be determined by skills and behaviors, not personal identities.
* With our commitment to make our application process and workplace accessible for individuals with disabilities, we will provide reasonable accommodations, upon request, for an individual applicant to participate in the job application process. To request an accommodation to the application process, please send an email to or call (503) 646-9171 and a Leupold & Stevens representative will contact you.
* Leupold & Stevens, Inc. is a drug free workplace. All final candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
* Leupold & Stevens, Inc. complies with all applicable FAR & DFAR regulations.
* We hire U.S. citizens and persons lawfully authorized to work in the U.S. All new employees must complete an INS Employment Eligibility Verification Form (I-9). Positions may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Leupold & Stevens, Inc.'s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
Apply for this Position
//below URL is also hard code in "CareerSiteSecurityHeaderFilter.java".
(function() (window.IndeedApply--function(f,g)(function h()(var a=c.getElementById("indeed-apply-js").attributes["data-indeed-apply-qs"],b="";a&&""!=a.value&&(b="&"+a.value);return["
Keywords: Leupold & Stevens, Beaverton , Assembler C - Swing Shift, Other , Beaverton, Oregon
here to apply!