Snowflake Database administrator
Company: Insight Global
Posted on: March 19, 2023
HYBRID -2 DAYS
12 MONTH CONTRACT TO HIRE
* Minimum 2 years relevant experience working with Snowflake.
* Develop, build & maintain mission critical centralized data platform using Snowflake.
* Diagnose and troubleshoot Snowflake database errors.
* Implement Snowflake user /query log analysis and alerts.
* Demonstrated proficiency of index design, query plan optimization and analysis required.
* User security auditing.
* Create Snowflake utilization and capacity plan.
* Tune the database to improve Snowflake queries.
* Aptitude to independently learn new technologies.
* Passion for delivering the best quality product regardless of project scope.
* Excellent problem-solving skills.
* Conduct on call duties as needed for urgent matters.
This resource will join the Advanced Reporting Capabilities team as an experienced Database administrator. You will play a critical role for identifying performing core database administration for a snowflake environment, build automation to optimize the environment, and maintain and leverage existing pipelines to ensure data accuracy, in a very well-known company. This is a high performing team that focuses on evolving strategic operational reporting that focuses on data and analytics with real time capabilities in a cloud environment. You will work on critical projects ensuring all data is accurate and up to date in Snowflake for use in various website and reporting tools. All of the products are high profile with a wide scope in the organization. Because of this, you will interact with operation teams, engineering groups, products teams, and business partners as well as senior leadership and global stakeholders.
HYBRID -2 DAYS
Keywords: Insight Global, Beaverton , Snowflake Database administrator, Other , Beaverton, Oregon
here to apply!