Vitamin/Body Care Assistant
Company: Natural Grocers
Posted on: January 27, 2023
power Program (customer appreciation and rewards program)
- Regular, Scheduled Pay Increases
- Advancement Opportunities and Career Development
- Health and Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Referral Program Full-Time Crew Members (30+
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Medical Leave (through company paid short-term disability
- Company Paid Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits Including Hospital Indemnity, Accident
Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, Term Life Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan (401k) with discretionary Company
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with Company Match Diversity
Statement At the heart of Natural Grocers' commitment to our
community and crew is this belief: All people should be empowered
to experience health and wellbeing! We cannot be true to this
conviction without honoring diversity and cultivating inclusion
throughout every aspect of our organization. At Natural Grocers, we
honor our differences, embrace diversity, and cultivate inclusion
because both individual and societal health are rooted in these
principles. Our Crew is diverse not only in gender, race,
ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, abilities, and age but
also in cultural backgrounds, thoughts, and ideas. Celebrating our
diversity refreshes, expands, and shapes our perspective,
energizing our mission of equitable access to health and wellness
for all. We welcome everyone who would like to join us in this
mission, with gratitude for the unique life experience each person
brings to the table. Were committed to nurturing an ecosystem of
diversity and inclusion in which our Crew can continue to thrive.
Physical and Environmental RequirementsPhysical Capabilities and
Environmental Demands: N = Never O = Occasional; 1-33% of time F =
Frequent; 34-66% of time C = Constant; 67-100% of time Physical
- Must have the ability to constantly lift or carry up 10 lbs.,
frequently lift or carry 11-20 lbs., and occasionally lift or carry
- Must have the ability to frequently push or pull up to 15 lbs.
and occasionally push or pull 16-100 lbs.
- Must be able to occasionally use the computer for data entry
and use of mouse.
- Must be able to constantly walk, stand, use fine motor
manipulations, grip, bend, twist, turn, and reach outward for the
duration of the work shift.
- Must be able to frequently to reach above chest.
- Must be able to occasionally sit, squat, kneel, and climb as
needed. Environmental Requirements:
- Must be able to frequently work with sharp tools and equipment,
dust, fumes, and congested worksite.
- Must be able to occasionally work with noise, cold, heat, wet,
humid, outside, heights, and contact stress. Need help finding the
right job?We can recommend jobs specifically for
you!LocationUS-OR-BeavertonJob ID2023-23329Address12155 SW Broadway
StWork EnvironmentIn-personCategoryStoresSalary RangeUSD $19.00/Hr.
Keywords: Natural Grocers, Beaverton , Vitamin/Body Care Assistant, Other , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!