Company: Boyd Corporation
Posted on: January 24, 2023
With over 90 years of customer-focused performance, Boyd
Corporation has evolved as a market leader in engineered rubber,
plastic, metal, flexible environmental sealing & energy management
solutions. Boyd is a unique supplier, valuing our people as our
most important resource. With our best-in-class technical sales
associates, sales support service teams & field application,
quality, & manufacturing engineers, Boyd offers total global
solutions to enhance the performance & manufacturability of your
products. Our cost-effective, tight-tolerance, global manufacturing
capabilities ensure superior total landed cost as well as
reliability throughout the product life cycle.
This position is responsible for the allocation and movement of all
material from the warehouse to the production staging areas. This
position is responsible for both the finished goods and raw
materials. Assist other members of the production team as
Essential Job Responsibilities
* Move production materials and job orders to the appropriate
workstations throughout the plant.
* Use the barcode wanding system and computer to enter materials
into the system and to enter a job's next designated
* Review job tickets to determine the next workstation for
* Checks material traveler sheets for discrepancies.
* Researches and troubleshoots missing data on materials and job
* Unload, move, and store a variety of raw materials and finished
* Unload and move incoming materials between departments following
routing, material requisitions, or job orders.
* Move orders from storage areas and warehouse stock and then
deliver to designated department or shipping area.
* Responsible for keeping packaging material at the press for
operators and to help with packaging prep.
* Monitor and upkeep dryer temperature, filter, air low, dew point
and return air temperature.
* Monitor cooling tower, chiller and air compressor equipment.
* Complete all required paperwork.
* Assist with routine inventory counts following prescribed
* Travel to warehouse as needed for material pick-up/drop-off.
Additional Job Responsibilities
* Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience
* High school diploma or GED equivalent.
* Prior experience with material handling duties in a manufacturing
* Strong written/verbal communication
* Good decision-making skills
* Ability to work under time constraints with changing
* Regular and predictable attendance
* Ability to read and comprehend written instructions
* Ability to stand for long periods of time
* Basic PC and internet skills
Keywords: Boyd Corporation, Beaverton , Material Handler, Other , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!