Company: Good Neighbor Tire and Auto
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Quality Auto Service for over 20 years!
The expert technicians at Good Neighbor have got you covered with
preventive maintenance services, auto repair and tire services. We
are currently hiring a Service Advisor to join our team!
We are successful for one simple reason; we hire the Superstars!
You'll find our team of industry professionals is second to none,
industry wide! Shop owners from across America have visited our
facility and their comments are always the same. They rank our
facility, and our people, with the best of the best!
The Sales and Service Advisor is responsible for selling and
promoting all products and services offered by Good Neightbor by
following the company's store standards and expectations.
COMPENSATION: Salary ranges from $75,000 - $85,000 depending on
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promptly greet customers in a professional and courteous manner
both in person and on the telephone using the Company's
standardized customer service techniques.
- Listen to and thoroughly document customer's concerns; inspect
vehicle and refer to service history to accurately identify and
verify customer's service needs.
- Recommend services according to appropriate level of knowledge.
Clearly communicate any additional recommendations from the
Automotive Technician to the customer so that they can make an
informed decision. Properly document all recommendations in
- Promote the sales of appropriate services, parts, and
accessories by demonstrating an understanding of the product and
associated service requirements.
- Provide customer with an accurate quote that includes cost and
time of completion for the services approved by the customer.
Provide customer with updates throughout the day on the status of
- Follow proper procedures when cashing out a customer's ticket
to include a review of the completed multi-point inspection and
explanation of applicable warranties.
- Conduct post repair and declined services follow up phone calls
to ensure customer satisfaction for all individual customers.
- Track all new returns, core returns and warranty parts for
- Other duties as assigned
Sales and Service Advisor Benefits:
- Competitive Bi-Weekly Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement, up to $3,000 annually
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Effective 1 st of the
Month after Hire)
- Life Insurance (Company paid)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Discounted Services on Personal and Immediate Family
- Opportunity for Advancement!
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience as a Service Advisor is helpful, but not
- Professional appearance and proven ability to work in a process
- Possess valid Washington driver's license, or obtain a valid
Washington driver's license within 30 days of hire date
- Ability to work a minimum of five days per week
Sun Auto Tire & Service provides equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Good Neighbor Tire and Auto, Beaverton , Service Advisor, Other , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!