Front Office Supervisor - $5,000.00 Bonus
Company: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
Posted on: November 25, 2022
YVFWC has a compulsory vaccination policy including the Covid-19
primary series, the organization does not mandate the Covid-19
booster although it is offered through our employee health
department. Medical and religious exemptions to the primary series
will be considered and for those approved, the employee should
anticipate following appropriate guidance around masking and other
protective equipment offered.
Oversees the daily operation of all clinic practice management
services including scheduling, reception, clinical support and
referral management. Manages and implements policies and processes
to ensure compliance with the standards of the organization and
various regulatory agencies. This position provides oversight to
front office operations for all three Portland clinic
What We Offer
- Sign-on bonus of $5,000.00 on first paycheck and $2,000.00 at
12 months of employment.
- $28.00-$35.00/hour DOE with ability to higher for highly
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employees including
Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine; profit sharing,
403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off, paid holidays, and
- Plans and manages the daily functions of the clinic front
- Formulates and implements policies, procedures, and processes
that meet the standards and requirements of the organization and
various regulatory agencies.
- Manages provider schedules to ensure correct appointment type
is assigned, schedule is full, and daily targets are met. Verifies
and adjusts schedule when providers are not available.
- Maintains and books appointments for the Credit Manager and
Behavioral Health Consultant.
- Monitors the patient record filing system and ensures accurate
and complete data is collected for all patients. Provides feedback
and instruction to staff to ensure accuracy of patient files.
- Develops and coordinates quality assurance activities for the
front office. Coordinates patient file audits/reviews to comply
with standards from The Joint Commission (TJC), Federal, State, and
local regulations. Performs various audits to include Cash Box
reconciliations and MyChart Proxy.
- Reviews and monitors various reports from the Epic system
including sliding fee eligibility and utilization, registry follow
up, and patient wellness follow up.
- Monitors daily work queues for clinic staff to ensure
productivity, identify issues and allocates workload.
- Manages AIDET patient communication surveys, compiles and
communicates results, and makes any process or procedure changes
necessary to improve results. Also manages TSF and Arcadia Tracking
on a daily basis.
- Manages the processing of all Release of Information requests.
Coordinates with Risk Management regarding the healthcare
information to be provided prior to the release.
- Coaches, mentors and trains direct report staff. Assesses
competencies of staff, provides continuous performance management
and conducts employee performance evaluations. Addresses
performance and/or behavior issues, clarifying expectations and
- Participates in the recruitment and selection of staff.
Provides orientation to outline job requirements and expectations,
policies and procedures, and proper use of tools and
- Creates and maintains an inclusive work environment that
supports diverse ideas, backgrounds and styles. Supports diversity
through the selection, management, and retention of diverse
employees. Creates, drives and maintains an employee engagement
- Education: High School Diploma or GED. Associate s Degree
preferably in business or healthcare preferred.
- Experience: Experience of 5 years in healthcare required.
Associate s Degree may substitute 2 years of experience. Bachelor s
Degree may substitute 4 years of experience. One year s supervisory
experience managing employees and administering policies
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required: Bilingual
(English/Spanish) preferred. Must demonstrate the ability to
communicate at level 10 on the language proficiency scale to
receive bilingual differential pay. Basic proficiency with a
variety of computer programs including Word, Excel, and EPIC
preferred. Effective verbal, written, and listening communication
skills. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Ability to effectively manage employees and administer clinic
policies. Ability to prioritize work and handle a variety of tasks
simultaneously, with frequent interruptions. Ability to work
effectively in a fast-paced primary care environment. Knowledge of
medical terminology is required. Knowledge of Patient Benefits
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14
dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states.
We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH).
With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy,
orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening,
and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC s patient-centered model
of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter
assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS
counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for
those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work
with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same
At Farm Workers Clinic
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and
insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful
no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse
anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal
Keywords: Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic, Beaverton , Front Office Supervisor - $5,000.00 Bonus, Other , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!