Company: DoubleTree by Hilton Beaverton
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Bartender is responsible for preparing food and drink orders
serving beverages and meals to patrons as regulated by state and
federal age requirements and coordinating lounge/bar
* Three to six months related experience; or equivalent combination
of training and experience.
* Alcohol Awareness Certification (must comply with State
* Requires the ability to read write and speak the English
* Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner;
develops alternative solutions and uses reason even when dealing
with emotional topics.
* Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer situations;
includes the ability to respond promptly to customer needs and
requests for service and assistance.
* Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism; treats
others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or
* Knowledge of and ability to appropriately interpret and follow
policies and procedures.
* Knowledge of and ability to adhere to safety and security
procedures; reports potentially unsafe conditions; uses equipment
and materials properly.
* Ability to present and express ideas and information clearly and
concisely in a manner appropriate to audience whether oral or
* Ability to meet the demands of the work schedule to be at work
and on time. May occasionally require the ability to work outside
of regularly scheduled hours. Schedules may vary based on business
* Checks identification of customers to verify age requirements for
purchase of alcohol.
* Presents menu answers questions and takes food and beverage
orders from guests and/or serving staff.
* Prepares drink orders including wine liquor and beer.
* Prepare appetizers and food items according to recipes and
* Monitors seating in lounge/bar area ensuring all guests are
* Computes bill and accepts payment; tracks and balances sales
* Attempts to limit problems and liability related to customers'
excessive drinking by taking steps such as discontinuing alcohol
service and notifying management of potential problem(s).
* Clean bars work areas and tables as well as glasses utensils and
* Maintains kitchen and lounge station by keeping area tidy; clean
and stock kitchen and bar at the end of each shift.
* Plan organize and control the operations of the lounge/bar
* Slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks.
* Arrange bottles and glasses to make attractive displays.
* Create drink recipes.
* Inventories liquor food supplies and equipment weekly. Order or
requisition supplies as needed.
* Ensures all temp logs and waste logs are maintained daily.
* Receives dates and examines foodstuffs and supplies to ensure
quality and quantity meet established standards and
* Ensures tips are reported properly for tax processing.
* Other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* Night shift
Weekly day range:
* Every weekend
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Beaverton, OR 97006: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: DoubleTree by Hilton Beaverton, Beaverton , Bartender, Other , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!