Electro-mechanical Assembler ($18-25/hour)
Posted on: November 17, 2022
If you are a Assembler with experience, please read on!
Location: Beaverton, OR (Near Nike)
Hourly: $18-25/hour DOE
Full time direct hire
**Company requires employees to be fully vaccinated & boosted**
What You Will Be Doing
- Interpret procedural documents and assemble products according
- Accurate record keeping associated with product assembly.
- Maintain organized workstation in compliance with our
- Perform in-process test, rework, and quality measurements.
- Recognize potential product assembly errors and initiate
appropriate quality procedures.
- Interface well with Director of Manufacturing and other
employees to accomplish department goals.
- Work required hours and adhere to our attendance policy
- Proactively seek opportunities to assist in completing
manufacturing department goals
- Adhere to clean room, safety, and ESD policies and
- Maintain an awareness of department goals and actively
participate in implementing solutions.
What You Need for this Position
- Experience assembling electro-mechanical products required
- Demonstrated proficiency in handling manual and power-driven
- Demonstrated proficiency in reading and interpreting assembly
and test procedures, operating procedures, specification documents,
and part drawings.
- Experience handling optical components is a plus
So, if you are a Assembler with experience, please apply today! OR
email your resume to email@example.com
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : EQ1-1711779 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Erinn Quivey - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Beaverton , Electro-mechanical Assembler ($18-25/hour), Other , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!