Hotel Security Guard
Company: United Service Companies
Posted on: November 15, 2022
United Security Services, Inc. is a fast-growing company with
many opportunities for growth and advancement. We are security
professionals with hospitality-focused training. Once on board,
security personnel deliver essential customer service, exercise
knowledge in problem solving and use their exceptional service
skills. We are proud of our employees and only hire people who care
about our clients and about the businesses and facilities in which
they serve. From security guards to security management, United
Security Service employees thrive on providing exceptional
- 18 years of age and older
- High School diploma or GED
- Active DPSST Oregon security license
- Must have excellent communication skills with clients, guests
and all community members we serve
- Professional presentation with exceptional interpersonal and
customer service skills
- Authorized to work in the US
- Pass background check/random drug testing
- Schedule adherence and punctuality
- Must be able to climb stairs, stand, walk for long periods of
- Ability to retain knowledge, information, and directions on an
ongoing basis and communicate effectively with others.
- Ability to react appropriately in emergency situations & skills
in operating portable radio devices.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Previous security, military, or law enforcement a plus
- Provide a welcoming environment through strong communication
and interpersonal skills.
- Provide excellent customer service, responding to guest
requests and inquiries in a professional and courteous
- Perform security patrols of exterior and interior of
- Perform investigations and create incident reports.
- Respond to accidents and emergencies, maintaining the safety of
guests and employees.
- Perform a variety of security tasks and post orders as directed
by the hotel.
We offer competitive pay and benefits to include:
- Career advancement
- Holiday pay on select holidays
- Sick Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Medical Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job
functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements
listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or
ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees
may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as
requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied
otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship.
United Security Services is a Drug Free employer and complies with
all applicable laws regarding affirmative action and equal
opportunity in all its activities and programs and does not
discriminate against anyone protected by law.
PSID: 7490 Associated topics: countermeasure, monitor, patrol
officer, protect, protection, public safety, school, security
officer, tsa, watchman
Keywords: United Service Companies, Beaverton , Hotel Security Guard, Other , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!