Assistant Machine Operator
Company: Standard Bag Manufacturing
Posted on: September 20, 2022
- Pre-set for next job utilizing pre-set checklist.
- Assist and follows directions from the Machine Operator in
performing machine operation.
- Follow up on Inspector Stacker duties as instructed by
- Read and initial Production Order Form (POF) to verify
knowledge of order specifications at beginning of each
- Prep and load materials for continuous operation of the
- Prepare and monitor the ink system if printing.
- Properly label partial rolls to be returned.
- Monitor lamination equipment.
- Verify bag quality throughout production runs.
- Assist with completion of all daily production and quality
reports, with Supervisor initialing and approving all hourly
- Relieve Operator and Inspector Stackers for breaks and assume
- Perform daily maintenance, lubrication, and upkeep of machine
as directed by Operator.
- Notifies Operator and/or Supervisor when maintenance problems
- Follows instructions and requests from Operator, Supervision
- Completes any other job duties requested by Management.
MULTIPLE SHIFTS AVAILABLE:
Day Shift: [7:00 am - 5:30 pm] on Monday-Thursday [6:00 am - 3:30
pm] on Friday
Swing Shift: [5:20 pm - 3:50 am] Monday-Thursday [3:20 pm - 1:00
**Differential included for swing shift**
Potential for extra work on Fridays or Saturdays if orders are in
You should be proficient in:
- Machine Setups for Production Runs
- Manual Machining Skills
- Mechanical Troubleshooting Skills
- Packaging Experience
- Machine Safety Inspections
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Shop Math Skills
- Digital Printing
- Inkjet Printing
Keywords: Standard Bag Manufacturing, Beaverton , Assistant Machine Operator, Other , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!