Part-Time Beauty Advisor - Sephora
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Drive Kohl's + Sephora sales through an authentic passion for
beauty . Engaging Clients through identifying their needs with a
consultative approach, top beauty brands and best in class
merchandise sets.KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Builds strong Sephora at Kohl's client loyalty and drives sales
through hospitality mentality
- Influences Clients by identifying their needs and suggesting
products to drive sales- identifies the opportunity to upsell
products and services.
- Demonstrates credibility to the Client through knowledge of
products and beauty trends.
- Inspires Clients through demonstrating products and application
of products to drive sales.
- Accountable for excellent merchandise operations, supporting
merch sets, maintenance of testers and cleanliness and hygiene
- Supports inventory management and pricing within the
- Supports visual elements of the shop and communicates missed or
damaged product/fixtures to the Supervisor.
- Demonstrates continuous curiosity with both Clients and self to
learn and expand their knowledge in the beauty industry. ESSENTIAL
FUNCTIONSThe requirements listed below are representative of
functions an associate will be required to perform and the
associate may be required to perform additional functions. The
company may revise this job description from time to time. - To
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions, absent undue hardship.
- Ability to perform the Key Accountabilities
- Ability to maintain prompt and regular attendance as set by the
- Ability to comply with dress code requirements.
- Ability to learn and comply with all company policies,
procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Ability to receive, understand and proactively respond to
direction from supervisors/managers and other company
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and accomplish
multiple tasks within established timeframes.
- Ability to satisfactorily complete company training
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and basic
- Availability to work days, nights, and weekends.
- Perform work in accordance with the Physical Requirements
section. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to bend, lift (up to 50 lbs on a frequent basis),
climb, carry, and reach on a frequent basis.
- Ability to stand and/walk for the duration of a scheduled shift
(up to 8 hours).
- Ability to wear a face mask or covering and other personal
protective equipment. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Authentic passion for beauty
- Client facing Retail or Service Industry experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the
ability to influence in a clear and concise manner.
- Naturally curious; desire to learn
- Commitment to valuing diversity and contributing to an
inclusive work environment
Keywords: Kohl's, Beaverton , Part-Time Beauty Advisor - Sephora, Other , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!