Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Position:Pricing SpecialistJob Description:Pricing Specialist
This position is the liaison/interface between Arrow's suppliers
and sales organization, ensuring positive business relationships
are maintained every step of the way! Our Pricing Specialists II
work heavily by email, closely with Arrow suppliers, requesting and
maintaining quotes related to pricing and in continuous
relationship building. This role will work heavily within Microsoft
Excel and in various other systems (Oracle and Salesforce). This is
a fast-paced opportunity, ensuring pricing information is up to
date in multiple systems, at all times.What You'll Be Doing:
- Responsible for the analysis of market trends, supplier
performance, internal developments, and objectives to facilitate
ongoing development of Arrow's adder and quoting strategy.
- Facilitate interaction and feedback from segment managers,
product specialists, and sales members.
- Monitor, measure, and report supplier market price performance,
generating and regularly maintaining associated reporting and
- Facilitates communication with suppliers regarding customers
and pricing quotes.
- Interface with Suppliers and internal Arrow departments
including sales, purchasing, and finance in order to obtain answers
and solutions to complete the debit renewal process.
- Accurately maintain pricing and other key details in different
- Review and respond to requests in a timely manner, verifying
and preparing correct information for suppliers and inside sales
- Manage workload and tasks effectively daily to provide
excellent service to suppliers and other Arrow departments.What
We're Looking For:
- Typically requires a 4-year degree and 5 years of related
experience; equivalent alternative combinations of experience and
education will be considered. Electrical Mechanical backgrounds
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Interconnect, Passive, and Electromechanical industry
experience highly preferred.
- Strong background in customer service; call center experience
highly preferred. (This role will work with Sales members,
suppliers, purchasing, etc.)
- Ability to work independently with little or no guidance.
- Ability to build and maintain effective business relationships
with a variety of internal and external clients.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency with Microsoft Excel,
including Pivot Table and VLOOKUPs. Macros experience highly
- Ability to shift priorities quickly and effectively and handle
high volume workloads.
- Be a self-starter and enjoy a fast-paced work environment.
- Background in material planning, procurement, quotes,
purchasing, or related industry order management experience.
- ERP experience. Oracle/SAP is highly preferred.What's In It For
You:At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great
benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer
competitive financial compensation, including various compensation
plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:$71,500.00 -
$82,500.00Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from
posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work
experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between
base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at
offer. Location:US-MA-Peabody, Massachusetts (Technology Dr)Time
Type:Full timeJob Category:Product Management & Supplier
MarketingEEO Statement:Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow
EEO/AAP policy)Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:Arrow requires
employees to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by:---
December 1, 2021, for all positions located in CO and for business
units within immixGroup and Zeus.--- All other employees will be
required to identify vaccination status by December 1, 2021, and
provide proof of full vaccination by January 3, 2022.
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Inc., Beaverton , Pricing Specialist, Other , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!