Esthetician - VillaSpa at VillaSport
Company: Villasport Athletic Club and Spa
Posted on: January 13, 2022
VillaSport Athletic Club and Spa offers exciting and fulfilling
career opportunities for those who thrive in a fast-paced,
energizing environment. Our resort-style clubs are where fitness,
family and community all come together. As a growth company with
ambitious expansion plans, VillaSport is looking for talented and
motivated people who can grow with us and deliver best-in-class
customer service on a scale not seen in the industry.If you are a
high-performing, outgoing, service-oriented individual looking for
a chance to make a difference, you belong at VillaSport. We offer a
fantastic work environment, competitive wages, and a 401(k) plan
with a generous company match of up to 4% of your compensation.
POSITION SUMMARY:The purpose of this position is to provide
facials, aromatherapy, body treatments, massaging, analyzing,
extractions, microdermabrasion and chemical peels, waxing, tinting
eyebrows and eyelashes with professionalism, personalized service,
and hospitality to guests. All guest services are to be performed
in a timely, courteous, and efficient manner. The esthetician
consistently assists in providing information to any inquiries,
helps to coordinate all guest requests for services, and maintains
impeccable cleanliness of the spa.
YOUR FOCUS AND OUR FOCUS:
- To maximize revenue.
- To control expenses.
- To deliver excellent customer service.
- To maintain the quality and cleanliness of your facility and
- Specific training and certifications in facials, aromatherapy,
body treatments, massaging, analyzing, extractions,
microdermabrasion and chemical peels, waxing, tinting eyebrows and
eyelashes as necessary.
- Advanced knowledge of standard anatomy, physiology, and
- Ability to provide direct service to guests as needed,
including, but not limited to administering all esthetician and
related spa services as scheduled by spa manger or similar.
- Ability to promote positive relations with all individuals who
approach the spa.
- Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all guest information
and pertinent club data.
- Detail oriented.
- Over 1,000 hours practical experience.
- Strong background in the fitness/spa services industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary
language used in the workplace.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Esthetician certification from recognized school.
- Licensed by the local authorities.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Current C.P.R. and First Aid certifications preferred
For more information about VillaSport please visit our website at
*** No unsolicited phone calls or resumes from recruiters. Any
unsolicited resumes received will be deemed the property of our
Company and no recruiting and/or placement fees will be paid out
should the forwarding of said material result in hire. ***
Keywords: Villasport Athletic Club and Spa, Beaverton , Esthetician - VillaSpa at VillaSport, Other , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!