Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions
Posted on: January 12, 2022
B Sc, B Com, Relevant Diploma Degrees (CSC, Electronics), BE
Business / Customer
- - Understand and articulate complex problems related to the
- - Provide business development support by assisting in RFP/ RFI
response drafting, presentations, collateral creation and
formulating recommendations Support presales and create marketing
collateral such case studies and capability deck.
- - Capture and present project's capabilities to prospective
clients in a way that highlights the unique selling proposition of
- - Interface with community network to retain technology
- - Work with the client team to address escalations.
- - Implement change requests and engineering tasks.
- - Lead the technical discussions in customer governance calls.
- - Interact with the user / customer / first level management.
- Project / Process.
- - Handle specific technologies within projects.
- - Contribute to HLD, LLD, Implementation and test plans.
- - Participate in technical audits.
- - Identify opportunities for automation, standardization and
stabilization of environment.
- - Understand technical requirement and translate into design.
- - Lead TIP initiatives and coordinate with CoE for the
implementation of the same.
- - Prepare/update/review run books/SOP/knowledge articles on
specific technology areas.
- - Plan Prepare and execute change process and change
implementation and standardize the change process.
- Contribution to reducing COD by performing the following:
- - Left shift,.
- - Identifying and driving the CSI and automation initiatives.
- - Prepare templates, checklist and guidelines on Due diligence,
Transitions and KT.
- People / Team.
- - Enabling the L1/L2 team members to enhance their skill sets.
- - Deliver technology training through Academy and/or within
project group for technologies/ tools.
- - Participate in recruitment and act as a buddy to new hires.
- - Proactively support team building and on boarding efforts via
- - Contribute to knowledge management activities by creating
case studies, technical artifacts, and reference architectures
related to your technical domain.
Must Have Skills
- Oracle Linux Administration
- Solaris Administration
- RedHat Linux Administration
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Dec 20 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading
professional services companies, transforming clients' business,
operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique
industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build
and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in
the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is
consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at
www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by
video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to
present their current state or government issued ID during each
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion,
national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any
other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation
to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email
CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact
Keywords: Cognizant Technology Solutions, Beaverton , Cyber Security, Other , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!