HLA Mechanical I
Company: LGI Homes
Posted on: January 12, 2022
The Manufacturing Associate collaborates directly with the team
coordinator and department manager to ensure surface mount and
through hold solder meets or exceeds IPC standards. This position
is key to company quality standards.
Vanguard EMS, Inc. is in the service business. Even with Vanguard's
state of the art technology, vast manufacturing capability, and
leading-edge information tools, we wake up every day thinking about
how best to serve our customers, suppliers, and the communities in
which we live.
What you'll do:
- Build partial or full boxes or systems using PCBA's, sheet
metal, plastics, hardware, etc.
- Inspect and quality check own work and the work of others.
- Communicate quality issues to the appropriate team and manager
- Contribute to a positive team working environment and maintain
a clean and organized area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What you'll need:
- Demonstrated self-motivation, problem solving abilities, team
spirit, and a "hands on" mentality.
- Strong attention to detail and proficient communication skills,
both written and oral.
- Effectively manipulate small and/or fragile components and
- Ability to use visual aids and complicated drawings to verify
- Communicate in person, over the phone, email, internet or in
writing in a positive, professional manner.
- Knowledge of common manufacturing processes and/or equipment
operation such as sheet metal, mechanical parts, and hardware.
- Understand basics of torque and torque requirements.
Education And/or Experience
High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent
- Electronic manufacturing experience.
- Experience with building box or system level units.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee uses his/her
hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach
with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch; talk or hear. The
employee uses production equipment. Specific vision requirements of
this job include close vision and distance vision.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described
above are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
This Job Posting is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of all
the responsibilities associated with this position. Management
reserves the right to modify and assign other duties as
Employees enjoy a highly competitive benefits package
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401K (with employer match)
- Up to 120 hours earned paid time off in the first year of
- Paid holidays
Keywords: LGI Homes, Beaverton , HLA Mechanical I, Other , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!