Company: Mill Creek Residential Trust LLC
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Welcome to Mill Creek!-- We---re glad you---re here!-- At Mill
Creek Residential, we believe that every associate is imperative to
the success of our organization.-- We believe in embracing our core
values and in the power of People, Places and Relationships.At MCRT
the Superintendent is responsible for coordinating and supervising
all phases of the field work performed by subcontractors and
vendors in constructing high density residential and mixed use. The
position reports to the General Superintendent. This position works
directly with the Project Manager and other MCRT team members in
ensuring the timely and safe completion of projects and delivery of
high quality product.. Essential Functions/Responsibilities
- Supervises and directs the efforts of MCRT Assistant
Superintendents, Punch Carpenters and Laborers.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with the
project---s building officials and inspectors and is responsible
for scheduling all required jurisdictional inspections and
- Identifies and makes recommendations to Project Manager
regarding project risks including safety/loss control,
subcontractor/supplier issues, site conditions and logistics,
scheduling, change orders, and document conflicts.
- Supervises and monitors work of all hired trades and MCRT punch
carpenters and laborers. .
- Reviews all subcontractor and vendor progress payment requests
prior to the final processing of billing.
- Provides noticing to all non-performing sub-contractors and
when and where necessary requests termination and the hiring of
- Prepares punch lists and ensures completion of all related work
prior to inspections and product acceptance.
- Inspects subcontractor---s work to ensure that it meets
subcontracted obligations and Company quality standards.
- Creates, maintains and updates project schedules as they relate
to work in progress and the completion of project.
- Distributes schedule updates to the project subcontractors and
vendors and provides schedule updates to the MCRT project team.
Ensures tasks are finished accordingly.
- Holds weekly safety and subcontractor meetings and maintains
minutes of such meetings.
- All other duties as assigned. Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor---s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering,
Architecture or equivalent is required. Five years of experience
working as a superintendent may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the multi-family construction
industry is required. Skills/Specialized Knowledge
- Ability to use a personal computer and have a working knowledge
of Microsoft Project, Word, and Excel. Experience in using Procore
and Textura a plus.
- Ability to communicate well in English both written and
- Knowledge of construction procedures, building codes,
construction procedures, and rough trade work.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local codes for Handicap, Fair
Housing, ANSI, Waterproof, Environment/AQI and Acoustical.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; ability to
relate to others.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills. About the
Benefits of joining the Mill Creek Team
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision
- Employer sponsored short and long term disability, Life and ADD
- 401k with employer matching
- Paid time off benefits: Vacation, Sick, HolidaysMill Creek is
an Equal Opportunity EmployerAre you ready to contribute to the
success of Mill Creek Residential?-- If so, apply today and become
part of an organization that believes in uncompromising integrity,
celebrating successes, continuous improvement, and working hard,
smart and together!
Keywords: Mill Creek Residential Trust LLC, Beaverton , Superintendent, Other , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!