Company: McLane Company
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Specialist, ResetGR995 RL - Portland, OR areaJob
- Generous benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance
and company-paid life insurance begin your 60th day.
- Industry-leading 401(k) with annual company match starts on
your 90th day.
- Paid holidays, vacation time, educational assistance program,
and more!ABOUT THE JOB:
- The Reset Specialist represents McLane Company and its vendors
by properly implementing plan-o-grams, custom gondola/category
resets, and new item placements.
- Read a schematic/POG and reset a category to reflect it.
- maintain schematic integrity while adapting current retailers
item assortment for custom sets.
- Build and move displays/gondola shelving and/or products.
- rotate and stock products.
- remove and credit all out-of-code and/or substandard product
- Educate, assist, and inform retailers of product issues,
marketing objectives, and programs.
- Upsell and monitor retail distribution of all
headquarters-authorized products for all stores as needed and as
store situation dictates.
- Manage supply budget and on-site delivery of all materials,
supplies and equipment necessary for the assigned reset.
- Receive and report projects through a web-based application on
a daily/weekly basis.
- This position has additional duties.
- special projects may be assigned.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS &
- 18+ years of age.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2+ years of grocery/convenience store retail merchandising
- (Internal candidates should have 2+ years of service with
- Be well versed on all aspects of the industry.
- Able to lift, carry, and lower totes which may weigh up to 30
- Able to read small fonts.
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Able to operate a calculator, fax machine, telephone, laptop
computer, box cutter, copier, hammer, wire-cutter, screwdriver,
wrench, and hand truck.
- Valid drivers license and a good driving record.
- Able to travel overnight, including weekends.
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug
screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: McLane Company, Beaverton , Specialist, Reset, Other , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!