NO AUTOMOTIVE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
SOME MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE AND COLLEGE COURSE WORK IS
Thank you for your interest in working for the nation's largest
independent tire retailer! Discount Tire is looking for outstanding
people with quality customer service skills and a positive
attitude. Come grow with us.
We are looking for THE FUTURE LEADERS of Discount Tire. We
believe in developing our people to their fullest potential, with
advancement opportunities and promotions based on ability.
Be the BEST, work with the BEST. Our positions are highly
competitive. The selection process includes interviews, post-offer
drug test and background screening.
The salary for Assistant Managers is negotiable.
Our Assistant Managers perform the following duties, including
but not limited to:
- Provide an excellent customer service experience in sales and
- Empower customers with product knowledge
- Inventory management
- Installation and maintenance of tires/wheels, rotations,
balancing and repairs
- Training and guidance for Tire Service Technicians
Please note that a great deal of physical activity is required,
and work hours may exceed posted store hours.
A successful Assistant Manager must…
- Excel in a team environment
- Have an upbeat and positive outlook
- Be able to function well in a physically demanding
- Be dedicated and reliable
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/Disability Insurance,
401K with Company Match, Paid Time Off, Tuition Assistance,
Medical/Dependent Care Reimbursement Programs, Pet Insurance, Legal
Insurance, Weekly Paychecks, Discount on Products and a Company
Learn more about us by visiting careers.discounttire.com