REMOTE Senior .Net Developer
Company: Providence St. Joseph Health System
Posted on: September 16, 2021
-Working as an effective team member in an Agile Scrum or Kanban
-Providing technical expertise and mentoring to their fellow Agile
team members and members of other teams.
-Gather and analyze complex business requirements.
-Specify and implement technical plans for complex solutions.
-Combine business and technical knowledge to gain agreement and
-implement solutions within cross-functional teams.
-Verify correctness of software using manual and automated testing
-Verify performance of software using load testing and other
-Experience with Facets schema and claims adjudication, and writing
custom code for extensions through Facets
- Knowledge of database structure for Trizetto Facets
- HIPPA EDI x12 transactions: 837, 835, 834
-5 years of demonstrated software development experience in an
-Strong experience with C#, .Net Core, or ASP.Net
- Role will involve some work within the front end but focus will
be in middle tier and back end technologies
- Experience with Angular on the front end
- Cloud experience-- AWS, specifically serverless tech is strongly
- Building distributed systems
Keywords: Providence St. Joseph Health System, Beaverton , REMOTE Senior .Net Developer, Other , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!