Company: International Paper
Posted on: September 14, 2021
PDX-04 WS-04 WS-LC
• Performing maintenance functions making repairs in electrical,
mechanical, hydraulic breakdowns under minimal guidance of the
• Planning, obtaining cost estimates and executes projects under
the guidance of the maintenance supervisor.
• Troubleshooting and performing maintenance duties such as
mechanical and electrical repairs.
• Provide training in areas of expertise or knowledge.
• Responding to work orders submitted by employees.
• Assisting supervisor in ordering parts.
• Assisting supervisor in developing and implementing a
preventative maintenance program.
• Participating and executing actions from the quality improvement
• Supporting installation of new equipment and facilities
• Work safely by observing safety rules, policies, and procedures.
Identify unsafe conditions or actions to my supervisor.
• Maintaining compliance with company quality systems and support
• Basic design and fabrication of repairs and process
Shift start: 7:00AM or 3:00PM or 11:00PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Friday
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
At least 5 years of related exp working in a production environment
Mechanical Journeyman or Technical/Vocation Certificate preferred
Mobile equipment operator license; state-recognized crane operator
license a plus
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About International Paper
Founded in 1898, International Paper is an American pulp and
paper company that manufactures paper, packaging, and wood
products. They also offer coated paperboard, corrugated packaging,
food containers, and recycling.
Keywords: International Paper, Beaverton , Maintenance Mechanic, Other , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!