Special Education Teacher
Posted on: September 3, 2021
We are currently seeking special education teachers in the
Portland Oregon area.
- High school program with an emphasis on mental health; teach in
content areas, especially science and math
- Caseload of 10-14, shared with a behavior specialis
- 40 hours/week; start Aug. 30 for the whole school year
Qualifications: You will need to have a masters degree in special
education, and a current state license (or be eligible for
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and
educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per
Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical
insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure,
malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to
help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on
assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company does
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
Keywords: PediaStaff, Beaverton , Special Education Teacher, Other , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!