Sr. AWS DevOps Engineer
Company: Anitian, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
There is greatness in you, and here it can flourish. At Anitian,
we believe information security is essential to growth, innovation,
and prosperity. To achieve this vision, we are on a mission to
build great security, leaders, programs, and automation.
Our team brings together years of experience in cloud security
and compliance with many members having built products and
companies from the ground up. Together, were committed to building
a product that people love and a culture where people and teams can
do great work.
Anitian is a trusted name in information security. We work with
some of the largest and most respected brands in the world.
Companies choose Anitian because they want to do security the right
COVID-19 Notice: During the pandemic, Anitian
is conducting all interviews online with video conference
technology. New employees are being onboarded virtually and
provided the tools they need to begin employment working remote
This position can remain fully remote or report to our
This position will primarily be responsible for writing
Infrastructure as Code (Terraform) and
configuration management code (Ansible playbooks)
in fulfillment of our compliance automation platform on multiple
cloud provider environments. This person will have considerable
experience in AWS. Additional experience with
Azure a plus.
Additionally, this position will be required to develop CI
pipelines and testable code to ensure that our product can be
delivered successfully and without errors into client
- SME for AWS
- Develop, test, deploy, and optimize solutions for cloud
- Develop and configure test automation solutions
- Proficient in the use of Terraform to provision and manage
- Proficient in configuring resources with Ansible
- Provisioning automation using CI/CD and IaC tools
- Automate the deployment, configuration, and management of
complex cloud environments
- Understanding of security requirements, particularly as it
applies to compliance standards
- 3+ years experience with Infrastructure as Code tools,
including experience with Terraform.
- 3+ years experience with configuration management tools,
including experience with Ansible.
- Extensive experience with AWS (Amazon Web
Services) and be able to jump right into our
--Knowledge, Skills and Abilities--
- Deep knowledge of Linux distros: deployment, management, and
- SQL DB configuration and management specifically cloud native
- Understanding of security principals: controls, policies,
- Strong understanding of DevOps and Agile methodologies
- Strong understanding of git, branching, and merge requests
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work directly with clients, troubleshoot issues, and
work toward a solution
--Other Beneficial Skills--
- Experience with Splunk, ELK, Sentinel, or any other SIEM
- Familiarity with a variety of cloud services (Lambda, ECR,
Fargate, SSM, Security Center etc)
- Experience with Azure DevOps, CI/CD Pipelines, Jira and the
- AWS or Azure Certification (DevOps, Solutions Architect,
Benefits of this position include:
- Competitive compensation package, including stock options.
- Four weeks of PTO per year with rollover allowance.
- Eleven paid holidays.
- We offer competitive health benefits includingmedical, dental,
vision, FSA/HSA, EAP, life insurance and disability benefits.
- 401K retirement plan, up to 4% matching after 3 months of
- Internet Subsidy
- Fully remote position, however this position can report to our
Beaverton, Oregon HQ.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
- Recruiters, do not contact us about this job.
Keywords: Anitian, Inc., Beaverton , Sr. AWS DevOps Engineer, Other , beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!