Senior DevOps Engineer
Company: FlexIT Inc
Posted on: May 3, 2021
EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Category Information Technology
We are looking for senior devops engineers who excel in
AWS/cloud multi-region/dc environments that can scale with the
demand of our business. This role will join the Digital Asset
Management Platform development team. This team is focused on
delivering an Asset Management Service which provides a platform
for solutions requiring the persistence, search, and distribution
of digital assets across the enterprise. The DAM platform is built
in a microservice, container-based architecture orchestrated via
Kubernetes for reliability and scalability. The services are
predominantly written in node.js, with some components writing in
Golang and Scala.
- Design, develop and deliver fully automated AWS based pipelines
using Jenkins and Terraform in a multi-region setup with Route53,
NLBs, EKS, DynamoDB, S3, Elasticsearch and more.
- Ensure solutions are designed and developed using a scalable,
highly resilient cloud native architecture.
- Contribute with the development team on architecture, framework
and design of enterprise platforms.
- Deliver well-documented and well-tested code and participate in
peer code reviews.
- Design and develop tools and frameworks to improve security,
reliability, maintainability, availability and performance for the
technology foundation of our platform.
- Ensure product and technical features are delivered to spec and
- Assist in the support and operation of the platforms you help
- Masters or Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or a related
- 5+ years of experience in large-scale software
- Prefer 5 or more years of hands-on experience with AWS, Azure,
GCP or similar cloud platform.
- 2+ years of development experience with Jenkins pipelines or
multi-region AWS deploys using Terraform
- 2+ years of development experience in languages like
Node.js/Typescript, Golang, Python, Rust, Java or Scala.
- Experience with AWS services such as: DynamoDB, SNS, SQS, S3,
- Experience with both relational and No-SQL databases.
- Experience with Cloud Native technologies: Docker,
Kubernetes/EKS, Helm, Kibana, Prometheus, Grafana, Jaeger,
- Experience with participating in projects in a highly
collaborative, multi-discipline development team environment.
- Experience with Agile and test-driven development.
- Experience with hierarchical and distributed code repository
management tools like GIT.
- Great communications skills.
Open Date 1/26/2021
This position is currently accepting applications.
Keywords: FlexIT Inc, Beaverton , Senior DevOps Engineer, Other , beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!