Posted on: May 3, 2021
Currently seeking a Buyer III to join a manufacturing company
in the Beaverton, OR area!
- Plan and fulfill material requirements, coordinate material
flow through the supply chain, in support of a Master Production
Schedule and other purchasing signal tools.
- Maintain positive relations with internal customers,
co-workers, and suppliers.
- Key performance objectives include timely placement of purchase
orders, on time delivery, adherence to inventory strategies, and
performing timely part analysis.
Performs detailed part usage analysis:
- Review historical use
- Review historical purchases (price, lead-time, quantity)
- Develops an analytical strategy (by part number)
- Manages numerous items in assigned part categories
Performs Buying functions:
- Performs competitive bidding (and analysis)
- Generates purchase orders
- Follows up on open orders (expedite / de-expedite)
- Participates in make versus buy analysis (future)
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years plus of Buying Experience required, and 2 of those
years must be managing at least 1 employee.
- MRP / ERP experience
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Manufacturing experience required (working at a manufacturing
- Ability to read Part Drawings. Will be ordering the parts from
- Self-motivated, energetic, dependable, honest, and
- Strong planning, organizational, analytical, communication, and
networking skills are required.
- Team attitude; eager to cooperate with others with exceptional
interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to change direction and handle multiple
responsibilities and tasks on a regular basis.
- Exceptionally high level of commitment to the success of
individuals and overall projects.
- Willing to put in extra effort and hours as needed.
- Competent with computer software such as MRP systems, Microsoft
Office, Microsoft Project, MS Access.
For more information, please contact Deva at 503-403-1882.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We
also know that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider
all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Beaverton , Buyer III, Other , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!