Dental Assistant | $1,500 Sign-On Bonus
Company: Willamette Dental Group
Posted on: May 2, 2021
$1,500 Sign on Bonus!
Flexible schedules - Full Time and Part Time positions
To learn more about how Willamette Dental
Group is keeping our employees safe, please visit https://willamettedental.com/safety/
Willamette Dental Group seeks a Dental
Assistant that incorporates empathy, kindness and a
patient-centered care delivery approach with every patient. It’s
what we are known for, and how we have built our reputation of
having providers and offices rated very highly on patient
satisfaction surveys. For more information visit www.willamettedental.com/careers.
- Work under the supervision of a
dentist, and perform all aspects of four-handed dentistry and
dental assisting duties, within the scope outlined by the state’s
dental practice act.
- Prepare and maintain
instruments, equipment, materials and treatment rooms for all
- Demonstrate an understanding of
Evidence Based Dentistry and how EBD relates to our unique
treatment philosophy while exhibiting excellent communication
skills to provide clear and effective education and council to
patients in regard to:
- the care and health of the oral
environment, and attention to patient comfort
- therapeutic dental
- preoperative and postoperative
- Adhere to all state, government
and company regulations and guidelines including but not limited to
HIPPA, Health & Safety and Risk Management
- Oregon Clinical Radiological
- Expanded Functions Dental
Assistant (EFDA) certification is preferred and may be required for
- Pit & Fissure Sealant
Placement, Soft Reline and Subgingival Retraction Material
Placement certifications are preferred. (Internal training and
certification courses available.)
- Additional DANB issued national
certifications, i.e.: Certified Dental Assistant (CDA), are
recognized and valued.
- Utilize your state specific dental assisting credentials to the
fullest scope of practice.
- CPR/BLS certification for
- Compliance with all Health &
Safety requirements to include infection control and sterilization
techniques and protocols.
- A stable, dentist-owned private company with an eye on the
- Excellent benefits, including paid time off, 401K with generous
company match, and medical dental, life and disability insurances.
- A culture of inclusivity and respect in line with our core
values of Health, Compassion, Innovation and Integrity.
- Supportive community outreach dollars and encouragement to
- Thorough employee orientation and onboarding.
- A provider and employer of choice in the Northwest for 50
- Dental insurance + providers in over 50 general and specialty
offices in OR, WA and ID.
- Dedicated to proactive care to facilitate the best possible
Willamette Dental Group is an equal opportunity
qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, veteran status and other protected
description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and
responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the
position’s scope and function in the
may be exposed to PHI in the course of his/her duties, and will
handle protected information (PHI) in a manner consistent with the
Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996
Keywords: Willamette Dental Group, Beaverton , Dental Assistant | $1,500 Sign-On Bonus, Other , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!