Posted on: April 30, 2021
Now Hiring Healthcare Heroes!
Join our amazing team and #workwithpurpose
Shift Type: Full-Time
Shift: Day, Thursday - Monday & Tuesday - Saturday
Hours: 10:30am - 6:30pm
Location: Avamere Rehab of Beaverton
11850 SE Allen Blvd
Beaverton, OR 97005
- Tuition assistance
- Mentorship opportunities
- Career development
- Free meals for employees
- Employee assistance program featuring counseling services,
financial coaching, free legal services and more
- Generous employee referral program
- Paid time off/sick leave (rolls over annually)
- 401K retirement plan with employer match
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical coverage, voluntary
dental, vision, and life insurance, short-term disability, and
- Access up to 50% of your net earned income before payday
The primary purpose of this position is to provide each resident
with routine daily health services by assisting CNA's and nursing
staff without performing any direct care.
Find your calling at Avamere where we support you in your career
- Round with CNA's for shift change
- Answer call lights and communicate needs to CNAs; provide
assistance with non-direct care
- Hydration cart
- Snack pass
- Assist in dining room for meals (assist with clothing
protectors and drinks)
- Make empty beds
- Tidy resident rooms
- Dump barrels with CNA's
- Clean wheelchairs (NOC or when not in use)
- Sanitize handrails
- Stock rooms (NOC, EVE and PRN)
- Collect meal trays; communicate percentage consumed to CNAs
Hospitality Aids can assist with CNA's and nursing staff; but
cannot perform ANY direct care (transferring, toileting, feeding,
- Knowledge and experience working around and interacting with
residents in a healthcare setting is helpful but not required.
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in
accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
In the heart of the beautiful Portland, Oregon metropolitan area
you will find Avamere Rehabilitation of Beaverton. This warm and
inviting community offers skilled nursing, rehabilitation,
long-term care, and respite care. The location features 104 skilled
nursing beds. Amenities include 24-hour staff, private
transportation services, and an extensive activities calendar.
Their engaging employee culture fosters trust and fun through their
team, residents, and those just stopping by for a visit.
They are proud to be named Top Nursing Home by U.S. News & World
As part of the Avamere Family of Companies, the team is also proud
to be named one of Oregon's most admired companies by the Portland
Business Journal as they continually strive to enhance the life of
every person they serve.
Get to know more about Avamere Rehabilitation of Beaverton on their
blog and on Facebook.
Keywords: Avamere, Beaverton , Hospitality Aide, Other , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!