Healthcare Customer Service Representative
Posted on: April 9, 2021
A healthcare company based in Beaverton, OR is seeking customer
service agents to join their team! This is a contract to hire role
that will start remotely, but will have you return to the
Beaverton, OR office once restrictions are lifted.
- You will serve as primary phone contact and handle all inbound
calls from account holders, and potential account holders.
- You will place outbound calls to account holder, which includes
welcome calls to new account holders, calls on past due accounts,
servicing calls to non-enrolled accounts, and special one-off
campaigns to support our ongoing mission of patient advocacy.
- You will receive ongoing quality evaluations, coaching and
mentoring from Customer Care supervisor, leads and peers.
- You will be coachable and receptive to continuous feedback,
embracing challenges and development opportunities.
- You will leverage technology and industry best-practices to
document call activity and engagements, escalate complaints, and
help answer questions from patients using a proprietary CRM.
- You will provide white-glove, first-class service as an
advocate for the patient and an ambassador for the
- High school diploma and/or relevant work experience is
- 1-2 years of telephone customer support/ call center experience
- Ability to type with speed and proficiency, computer literacy
and attention to detail
- Flexibility to perform in an ever-changing work
- Active Listening, adherence to approved talk-tracks, call
scripting and policies as required, but also able to think
independently.If interested, please apply or send your resume to
Guillermo at email@example.com About Aerotek:We know that a
company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an
individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a
Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Beaverton , Healthcare Customer Service Representative, Other , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!