Company: Nike Deutschland GmbH
Posted on: February 22, 2021
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It
is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out
the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can
grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing
diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers,
leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it's about each person
bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly
evolving game. NIKE, Inc. designs the future. At NIKE, Inc.
designers chase their curiosities and build what's next, shaping
the culture and advancing human potential. The Design teams include
artists, inventors and specialists, all with different focuses,
including color and material experts, and apparel, footwear and
graphic designers. Nike designers look to the future, aggressively
pursuing materials, ideas and forms that further elevate the
athlete experience, raise the bar for modern style and reduce
environmental impact. Within Nike sits Nike Digital Design. We
focus relentlessly on talent and are always looking for ways to
encourage growth. We are inspired by the Nike legends who built an
empire rethinking product and service, and we seek to bring that
level of innovation to our technologies. Our mission is to unleash
creativity to innovate and design the digital experiences that
empower every athlete* to make sport a daily habit. Who are we
looking for? There are--multiple openings for a Senior Designer
across the Digital Product Design team. You're very accustomed to
using a design language and are well-versed in the software and
tools of the job. You excel at the craft of design and are
developing your strategic skills by collaborating with Design
Directors, Product Managers and Researchers. You're comfortable
working on multiple projects with varying timelines. You have
informed opinions about design and enjoy working with diverse teams
and cross-functional partners. You partner with Producers and help
influence the studio's workflow and process. You present the team's
work and are able to address feedback. In addition to growing your
own individual design strengths, you're proactive in helping build
our team culture. Who will you work with? The Nike Digital Product
Design team is responsible for the user experience for all features
and capabilities that deliver the best possible experiences for
Nike consumers. We partner with a variety of product and
engineering teams. What will your responsibilities be?
- Inspire new ways of thinking and explore the unknown using
fresh and unique
- approaches to design problems.
- Design exceptionally polished work that represents the Nike
brand and product experience through visual comps, wireframes,
flows, and prototypes.
- Rapidly iterate and refine design concepts---from kick-off to
- Work closely and collaboratively with a cross-functional team
of producers, product managers, project managers, engineers,
researchers, and fellow designers.
- Collaborate with Brand, Digital Production, and Geography teams
to meet objectives and timelines.
- Mentoring and providing useful feedback to new designers and
interns to up-level their craft and skills. What you bring to Nike?
- 6+ years of proven experience with end-to-end Product
- A bachelor's degree in design, computer science, HCI, or
- Highly proficient in digital product design with proven
experience in visual and UX.
- Hands-on creative and systems thinker with strong UX/UI/IA
- Proven user-centric design approach and insights-based design
- Strong collaborator with product managers, engineers, writers,
researchers, and marketers.
- Experience working with consumer research and data.
- Experienced at using metrics and data to help define
- Experience launching software at scale in a fast paced product
- Hustle. Thrives in an evolving, fast paced, ambiguous work
- Excellent written and verbal communication with ability to
influence with storytelling.
- Love for the Nike brand, sports and for creating high-quality
- A fascination with innovation and technology and a solid
understanding of digital tools and trends. NIKE, Inc. is a growth
company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a
generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse
and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional
development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike
employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and
innovation to every athlete* in the world. NIKE, Inc. is committed
to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, veteran status, or disability. How We Hire At NIKE,
Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and
authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we
allow you to be at your best - and to do that, you need to
understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key.* This
overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note
there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate
roles. Whether it's transportation or financial health, we
continually invest in our employees to help them achieve greatness
- inside and outside of work. All who work here should be able to
realize their full potential. NIKE, Inc. is committed to fostering
a diverse and inclusive environment for all NIKE employees and job
applicants and offers a number of accommodations to complete our
interview process including readers and sign language, accessible
and single location for in-person interviewers, modified
equipment/devices and closed captioning. If you need an
accommodation to complete the application process, we're here to
help! Please contact us at +1 503-671-4156 and include your full
name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist
you with the application process.
Keywords: Nike Deutschland GmbH, Beaverton , Senior Designer, Other , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!