Dietary Aide - Assisted Living
Company: Prestige Care, Inc
Posted on: November 15, 2020
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
What does the Dietary Aide do?
This is a great way to get your start in the healthcare or culinary
industries. You would be assisting with food service to our
residents, complete various projects and tasks in the dietary
department, and get involved minor food preparation.
Why join the Prestige Care Family in the Dietary Aide role and what
can we offer you?
* A lot of upward mobility with a strong promote-from-within
culture; the Dietary Aide is a great way to get experience in the
senior care, health care, and culinary fields.
* There are many culinary leadership jobs out there not many of
them will allow you to know and interact with our residents day in
and day out.
* The ability to be cross trained in all areas and operations of
our kitchen. Sharpen your skills with us!
* Be part of a high performing, empathetic, strong team that serve
In this job, every day you will
1. Deliver meals to resident rooms, set up meal trays in accordance
to diet orders and tray cards, ensure residents are served proper
diet and food preferences in a timely manner.
2. Help keep the kitchen, dietary equipment, and dining room clean
and sanitary at all times, including work areas and floors.
3. Operate the dishwasher and properly stores pots, dishes and
4. Ensure proper labeling of foods to be stored.
5. Assists in minor preparation of food and is responsible for
serving meals, snacks, and beverages using portion control and
applicable sanitation practices.
6. Greets residents, visitors, and staff courteously, and in a
manner that respects dignity, confidentiality standards and
promotes residents and staff rights.
7. Resets the dining room for the next meal and makes sure supplies
are available for the next meal.
Education Experience you need to qualify:
* Adhere to job-related health department or state regulations and
hold required state food certification.
* A High School diploma or equivalent is preferred.
* Some experience working with the public preferred.
* Able to read and understand written and verbal instructions, and
write at a level necessary to meet job expectations.
Ways you can advance beyond the Dietary Aide role:
Once you master this role, you could consider the Line Cook,
Dishwasher, Dining Services Manager, Resident Care Coordinator, or
other jobs with Prestige Care.
EOE/M/F/VETS/DISABLED At Prestige, it is our promise to personally
touch lives every day. It is a philosophy of caring based on our
core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect, that are
at the center of all that we do. We are committed to a diverse and
inclusive workforce that represents all of us, coming from
different experiences, cultures, backgrounds, and viewpoints.
Inclusion is the way we treat one another and how we celebrate what
makes us different.
Prestige Senior Living Beaverton Hills:
Centrally located between scenic Kennedy Park and Beaverton
Hillsdale Highway, Prestige Senior Living Beaverton Hills
brings residents the convenience of community living and the
comfort of home.:
Our community is next door to some of Beaverton s natural scenery
and a short drive away from the town center, making nature walks or
shopping excursions effortless.:
In addition to the many amenities, we also offer Celebrations
a lifestyle program that embraces a philosophy of healthy,
fulfilled living to foster happiness and longevity among our
residents. Our program s events, activities and educational
opportunities are designed to nurture mind, body and spirit, and
give you the choices and freedom to celebrate life.:
Questions? Contact BeavertonHillsED@prestigecare.com:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the
skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a
Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an employee, you
are part of our family. With a company focus on career development
and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at
our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The
healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to
collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check
out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below:
Keywords: Prestige Care, Inc, Beaverton , Dietary Aide - Assisted Living, Other , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!