Job Description - Senior Director, Customization Operations NIKE
BY YOU (00497696)
Senior Director, Customization Operations NIKE BY YOU -
On the Global Sourcing and Manufacturing team at Nike, we serve
athletes by sourcing and making the world’s most innovative and
distinctive product. We support NIKE's Consumer Direct Offense by
igniting the Triple double - using 2X Speed to deliver what
consumers want, when they want it.
NIKE BY YOU is (NBY) Nike’s footwear customization business and
one of its world-class direct-to-consumer services – located at a
critical juncture of several of Nike’s corporate pivotal
initiatives: Consumer direct growth, membership acquisition and
value creation, responsive operations / supply chain.
On the Operations team, we are responsible for enabling the
business unit’s strategy through the functions of demand planning,
supply management, sourcing & manufacturing, supply chain
operations and business & operations process management. We work
closely with business partners in Product / Merchandising, Product
Development, Brand / Marketing and Digital Operations. And, work is
aligned closely with functional leadership in Footwear Sourcing,
Partner Management, Marketplace Operations/Logistics,
Against the backdrop of trends in co-creation, marketplace
change and digital growth, NBY is well-positioned for the future.
As Senior Director of Customization Operations you will lead
efforts against the strategic objectives of growth and
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Collaborate with NBY General Manager and functional partners
to influence business unit objectives / strategy; Build operations
vision, using functional input to translate business goals into
- Set functional goals / KPI’s that build to business outcomes
and lead performance to those metrics
- Develop holistic sourcing strategy against business goals,
optimize performance and balance risk for business unit; Align NBY
factory / carrier strategies within broader Partner Management
Offense / Sourcing strategy
- Guide the evolution of the organization, operational processes
and tools in support of business growth; Encourage, empower and
mentor team to achieve goals
- Develop support for investments – internal and external
through partnerships – required to support business growth
- Guide real-time business operations decisions to be responsive
to consumer demand via manufacturing and sourcing decisions.
- Resolve critical operational issues impacting business
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of directly related experience
or an additional 2 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- 5-7 years of management experience
- Strong leadership skills validated in a Manufacturing
- Experience providing leadership and direction across a large
and diverse team.
- Proven understanding of and experience in many facets of
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran
status, or disability. NIKE is committed to working with and
providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with
disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you
need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment
process, please call 503-671-4156 and let us know the nature of
your request, your location and your contact information.