Posted on: March 23, 2020
- location:Beaverton, OR
- salary:$17 per hour
- date posted:Tuesday, March 17, 2020
- experience:Entry Level
- job type:Temp to Perm
- industry:Finance and Insurance
descriptionMailroomAre you a reliable individual that thrives in a
fast paced environment? We are looking for hard working people to
join our growing team today! We are currently hiring a skilled mail
clerk for a large financial company. You will be directly
responsible for performing the act of presorting the outgoing mail
thus generating revenue for this service.This is a temp to hire
position in Beaverton, OR and there is room to grow within the
organization. The shift is Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. We
are offering an hourly pay of $14.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for presorting outgoing mail generating revenue for
- Responsible for programming and operating presort
- Carries out established procedures in handling incoming and
outgoing mail, arranging it by bank, distributing it and operating
equipment associated with mail activities.
- Verifies, documents, and bundles packages and indicates extra
or missing bundles according to procedure.
- Processes large amounts of postage daily.
- Receives packages, verifies items against the record of
shipment, and inspects condition.
- Gathers, verifies, and packs items for shipment according to
specifications and the transportation method used.
- Records received and shipped items according to established
- Other duties as assignedWorking hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMSkills:
- General understanding of mail processing and distribution
- Ability to work with moderate supervision at first to ensure
- Ability to work within limited time requirements
- Comfortable asking for help from senior peers on processes
- Ability to learn from errors and
- Attention to detail and accuracy is important.Education:High
- A high school diploma or GED is required for this role
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background and
- 1 year of mail processing and distribution or equivalent
- Basic computer knowledge
- Willing to work occasional Saturdays and overtimeIf you're
interested in this Randstad opportunity, please apply online,
e-mail your resume to Holly.Janssen@randstadusa.com and/or call our
office at: (503) 620-6074.Randstad is a world leader in matching
great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will
listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently
to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and
company. Whether you're looking for temporary,
temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works
harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color,
National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender
Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic
Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other
classification protected by law.
Keywords: Randstad, Beaverton , Mailroom, Other , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!