Technical Product Manager
Company: A P A International
Posted on: November 18, 2022
--- Develops vision, objectives and strategy for a Technology
product or program.
- Proposes enhancements and accountable for execution, measurement
of outcomes, and continuous improvement.
--- Ensures the product team has the full context and understanding
of customers and business environment to create valuable
--- Works with team to ensure all stories are supported, clear, and
delivered in high quality.
--- Develops and maintains a deep understanding of the users of the
product and applies this in developing proposals and in executing
--- Contribute to the Product Strategy & roadmap,
highlighting/owning risks and dependencies.
- Ensure the readiness of the work (accept or reject work results)
and that the work is aligned to the roadmap
- Own, maintain and prioritize product backlog; facilitate feature
& user story mapping, break features into stories (functional and
non-functional), define acceptance criteria, ensure capacity for
enablers and defects.
--- Prioritize and make trade-offs based on understanding of
strategies, budget, epics, enabler requirements, defects, dependent
teams, goals and the value features and stories bring to customers
and the business
--- Understand how features are performing, the level of customer
satisfaction, and provide suggestions for improvements
- Expertise in both the business/need their product or platform
serves, as well as the technology and operational landscape.
- Strategic in setting prioritization of the roadmap while being
pragmatic in delivering incremental and continuous value (north
star in mind while driving continuous value)
--- Leadership and influence ability across functions and with
senior stakeholders to align strategy, roadmap, and priorities for
--- Establishes and maintains cross-functional coordination.
--- Ensures relationships, performance, and communications are well
- Acts as an escalation point for issues that impact the
product/programs cost, schedule, and/or performance.
--- Collaborate with, interpret, and act as the voice of the
customer for product team and bring the team to the customer
- Required Experience in Technical Product Management / Software
- Required Experience in Integration of a Software Product with
- Preferred to have AI & Machine Learning working knowledge in
Amazon AWS & SageMaker and the knowledge of End-to-end integration
of a Machine Learning Model with Digital Experience
- Technical Product Management - JIRA, AHA, Scrum &
- Data Analysis - SQL, TABLEAU
- A/B Testing - Adobe Target, Optimizely
Keywords: A P A International, Beaverton , Technical Product Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!