Silicon Validation Software Engineer: IP Integration
Company: Apple Inc.
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Silicon Validation Software Engineer: IP Integration Are you
passionate about changing the world? We have a critical impact on
getting high quality functional products to millions of customers
quickly, and we are hiring all levels from junior to senior roles.
The Silicon Validation team is responsible for validating
functional behavior and exercising interactions between different
IP blocks in the SoC. Join a team of SME embedded software
engineers with a diverse set of backgrounds to do system level
validation of Apple's next generation SoCs.
- Strong software skills in C/C++ Familiarity with programming in
- Passionate about writing code close to the hardware, and
- Familiarity with computer architecture, memory hierarchies,
CPUs, and caching
- You enjoy the validation mentality: detail-oriented, curious,
- Experience in writing code, developing tests, and coming up
with strategies for SoC silicon validation is a huge plus
- Experience in graphics, video codecs, video capture, display
mechanisms, and storage technologies is ideal Experience with
scripting (Python, Tcl, Perl) is a plus You will leave no stone
left unturned for a comprehensive "system-level" validation of
Apple SoCs.You will dive deep into the SoC architecture, and also
become a specialist in our existing SiVal software stack.You will
come up with creative ways to test the SoC for all kind of stress
and corner-case scenarios
Keywords: Apple Inc., Beaverton , Silicon Validation Software Engineer: IP Integration, IT / Software / Systems , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!