Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: September 21, 2022
- "Believe in what the company does for Oregon"
- "Good atmosphere, reliable management, good benefits" Overview
of Software Developer Role functions:
- Responsible for developing, unit testing, documenting,
building, deploying and assisting with user acceptance testing of
the application changes within Dev, primarily using C# and SQL
- Aides in identifying and recommending changes to existing
business processes and application features. Works individually as
well as in conjunction with other developers to build and maintain
application components to meet project objectives.
- Translate business requirement documents into application
components during the development cycle.
- Create and maintain technical documentation including standard
operating procedure (SOP) documents.
- Provide end-user training and assist with application support
- Assists with maintaining enterprise application databases,
performing data analysis and fulfilling ad-hoc reporting requests
and other duties as assigned Software Developer Qualifications:
- Extensive and working knowledge of C# and SQL
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Professional experience working in a Microsoft environment
- Expereince with web development, and app development in
Xamarin, Flutter, and/or React Native a plus
- Bachelor's degree or higher in related field preferred Timing
is everything. Whether you are aggressively in a job search or
simply passive for the ideal position, we would like to have the
chance to share our opportunities with you. We specialize in
placement for accounting and finance professionals. Many of our
positions are not posted on the internet. Please contact me for
more information about this role as well as other opportunities.
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Beaverton , Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Beaverton, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!